Meet your doctor
Dr. Geetha went to dental school at Boston University and completed a year of general practice residency at Montefiore Medical Center. After that, she went on to pursue her passion for working with children and completed her pediatric dental residency in New York.
Dr. G, as she is known by her patients, is a board-certified pediatric dentist. She is an active member of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry and has been practicing pediatric dentistry since 2007.
Dr. Geetha Thirumala
As a mother of three young girls, she understands children and uses her cheerful nature to put patients at ease. In her free time, she enjoys watching television, traveling abroad, baking and reading novels.
Licenses and certifications
- Board certified and diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- State Licensure Wisconsin Dental Board
- Pediatric advanced life support certified (2007–present)
- Basic life support certified (2007–present)
- College of Diplomates of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Kenosha Dental Society
Toni enjoys spending time with family and friends, camping and cooking. She is a Wisconsin sports fan of the Packers, Badgers and Brewers. She has managed our office wonderfully for 5 years.
Laquisha Booker is our awesome dental assistant. She has been a dental assistant for over 3 years and loves working with children. She is super patient and gentle and is a mother herself so she knows how to work with children. Her favorite pastimes include journaling, running and cooking.